POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Grishko has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form.
– With softer insole and additional silent knot technology, making pointe shoes silent.
– Strong support for advanced en-pointe elements with added easy roll-up technolgy.
– Easy roll-up to en-pointe position perfect for fine movements.
– Anti-slip heel counter molds to the foot and prevents slippage.
– Adaptive eco-dextrin box
– Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
– The structure of the last for the 2007 has been engineered based on many years of R&D focused on the functional needs of the ballet dancer.
– The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework.
LAST TYPE: 2007
SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SHANK: SS, S, M, H, SH
Upper material: ballet pink satin
Sole: suede leather
There are no reviews yet.