The Pirouette Mini is designed to help dancers increase the amount of turns completed properly. We consider our smaller Pirouette Mini the perfect device for advanced dancers (especially those that already turn well on relevé) and athletes. It features a light-weight concealed metal spinning mechanism mounted onto a non-skidding lower platform. The upper platform is lined with a non-slip cushion for added comfort while turning. The Pirouette Mini is portable and great fun! It’s not just for ballet practice though. Our customers have found it helpful for abdominal exercise, break dancing, and more! Don’t be afraid to get creative with your Pirouette Mini!
- Recycled, treated wood.
- Rubber (bumpers).
- Non-skid adhesive.
- Acrylic (finish).
- Metal spinning mechanism (concealed).
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Stays in place during spinning.
- Non-skid and non-slipping.
- Acrylic treatment that repels moisture.
- 10″L x 10″W x 2″H
- 2.375 lbs
- Start in parallel position on the floor out first position. Hold onto a ballet barre. If a ballet barre is not available, you can hold on to any steady surface.
- Place one foot on the Pirouette Mini and the other on the floor. The foot that goes on the floor is determined by which side you wish to improve. Depending on preference and comfort, use a parallel or turned out fourth position.
- When you go to turn, put your arms in easiest position for you. In the beginning, both feet should on the board. Once you feel comfortable with two footed turns on the Pirouette Mini you may move on to one footed turns.
The Pirouette Mini can be used exactly the same on relevé. Make sure you spot, use ballet arms, and use your core to turn. If not, you will no longer turn. Be patient and have fun!