The SpringCoreBalance Premium is a heavy-duty device that combines the functions of the Pirouette Premium and the SpringCore Balance. By combining the spinning function of the Pirouette Premium and the instability of the SpringCore Balance, you get a device that targets turnout, turning, balance, promenading, ankle strength, hip rotation, back strength, core strength, spotting, proper muscle memory, and control. All in one! The SpringCoreBalance Premium is very challenging and intended for advanced athletes.
The SpringCore Balance is designed to assists dancers with improving balance and stability by strengthening the core and leg muscles while promoting increased ankle range of motion and joint mobility. It features two reinforced 3/8″ thick warp-resistant wood circles that conceal heavy-duty industrial-grade metal springs mounted onto a non-skidding lower platform. The upper platform is lined with a non-slip cushion for added comfort and safety while balancing. A little practice goes a long way on the SpringCore Balance!
- Recycled, treated wood.
- Rubber (bumpers).
- Non-skid adhesive.
- Acrylic (finish).
- Metal spring mechanism (concealed).
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Non-skid and non-slipping.
- Acrylic treatment that repels moisture.
- Incredibly challenging!
- 12″L X 12″W X 8″H
- 10 lbs
- Stand parallel to the SpringCore Balance. Hold onto a ballet barre. If a ballet barre is not available, you can hold on to any steady surface.
- Place one foot on the SpringCore Balance and the other on the floor.
- When you go to stand on the SpringCore Balance, put your arms in easiest position for you (you should be holding onto something at all times when you are first starting). In the beginning, both feet should on the board. Once you feel comfortable with two feet, you may move on to balancing on one feet or balancing in more difficult positions. The goal is always to find your center!