- Items can only be exchanged if:
- It is in original condition, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and not used. All original tags or labels must be intact.
- They are in saleable condition.
- The original invoice must be presented within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Gift cards, sales and clearance merchandise are not eligible for exchange.
- There will be no refund of difference in price if the exchanged item is lower than the original.
- Products, which show signs of use (markings on the sole of shoes, make-up stain/deodorant stains etc), are not acceptable for exchange.
- Tights and undergarments (bra-tops, ‘over and under’ etc) are strictly non- exchangeable.
Exchange of item is only available at our physical store.
Refunds are strictly not allowed. Instead, credit notes are issued in place of refunds. The credit notes are strictly non- refundable and non- transferable and must be used within the validity date.
OKH Ballet reserve the right to reject any exchange deem unfit or unreasonable.
PROCEDURES FOR EXCHANGE:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a photo of the defective good.
- Please email your header as ‘Product Exchange’
- Please state the Invoice Number.
- Upon confirmation of stock availability for the good to be exchanged, this will be kept under reservation. However, should the good be out of stock, a credit note will be issued in its place.
- Your request for exchange will be processed within 7 working days (excluding public holidays and weekends) from date of receipt of the required paperwork.